Curry for Cuba
Monday, 2 October 2017, 7:30pm
Derby CSC is delighted to announce the 10th Curry for Cuba dinner. Money raised will go to the Music Fund for Cuba, which was established in memory of the singer Kirsty MacColl who had been inspired by Cuban music.
• The economic blockade of Cuba by the USA is still in place and makes it difficult for Cuba to purchase musical instruments
• Cuba has a proud record of international solidarity
• Cuba currently has over 50,000 health workers in 70 countries round the world
At the new Shalimar Gold Restaurant, on the corner of Midland Road and Carrington St
• The Shalimar Gold Restaurant
15 Midland Road
• Monday 2 October 2017 at 7.30 pm
• £20 per head, of which £10 will go to the Music Fund for Cuba
• Poppadums and pickles followed by a variety of Indian dishes including a vegetarian option
How to book?
• Places need to be booked in advance as space is limited
• Please let Imti Choonara know by email before Thursday 28 September
• Email: firstname.lastname@example.org