Cuba to host online forum on the Five - 20 November
News from Cuba | Monday, 16 November 2009
The Cuban Institute of Friendship between the People (ICAP) invites you to participate in an Internet Interactive Forum to be held in Holguin, Eastern Province of Cuba, on 20 November 2009.
"Among the schedule of activities of the International Colloquium to be held in Holguin, Cuba, from the 19 to 23 November 09, demanding the liberation of the Five Cuban Heroes, unjustified held in USA Prisons and against Terrorists actions as well, we are calling to meet in the Forum through INTERNET November 20, at 10:00 a.m. Cuba’ standard time."
The issues to debate are as follows:
1. - What do you know about the case of the Cuban Five?
2. - Could president Obama solve this case?
3. - The Cuban Five. They are not spies, but antiterrorists.
4. - What to the media’s fear to keep in silence this case?
5. - Reasons, if any, to violate human and legal rights as done, and why?
6. - Worldwide solidarity actions accomplished. Suggestions and experiences accumulated on behalf of the Cuban Five.
7. - Double standard of the USA policy facing and in dealing terrorism.
8. - The “State of need” reason to justified the Five role.
9. - Refusal of the USA Supreme Court to review the Cuban’s Five case.
10. - Is it true justice or political nature revenge?
Be welcome, we will be waiting on line. . .
THE CUBAN FIVE WILL RETURN HOME.